Sunday, March 6, 2011

Caden

When I took Caden to his last RSV clinic his doctor asked me to keep notes on his progress. I never thought I could dust off the ol blog and keep my notes here until someone told me my blog is lame. So, there you have it. This blog will be more focused on Caden's progress and less about well, everything else.

We started Caden on the homeopathic drugs on the 24th of Jan. On the 14th of Feb there was a comment made about his progress.
On about the 24th of Feb I noticed that Caden was hitting another mental block. We gave him the second dose of the baryta carbonica. We haven't seen his aggressive state come out yet from that dose, BUT about a week after giving Caden a dose we notice he comes down with a cold. That may be his reaction to the medication.

Now what we are seeing. He continues to push forward not hitting his mental block. Before he would have 2-3 weeks of steady progress, and then a 1-2 month mental block. Now it seems that the mental blocks are very short lived, and his steady progress is lasting longer.





2 comments:

iiri said...

Yay for progress! That's awesome!

and it is a great place to put notes about caden and his progress, I know i love 'watching' it.

and who said it was lame? :P

Tabor said...

What ^^she^^ said. ;)