Saturday, October 25, 2008

10-25-08 the start..

so on Thursday, I was getting ready for work. I went in to go potty and I had felt a lot of pressure when I went. I sometimes have that pressure but this felt different.

I don't know that that had anything to do with it, but I think that is where it started.

So I sit down and I am eating dinner. DH and I are talking, I get up to go potty and feel a gush. I was like crap baby just kicked my bladder, when I got about halfway to my room, I felt another gush.

I went out and told DH I think my water just broke. He asked if I was sure and I told him no. I had smelt it, and it didn't smell like urine, but I am not sure what it smelt like.

So I lay on the couch for a few minutes and nothing. (I had put a pad in) I get up and start getting ready for work again figured I had just peed my pants. Then I felt another gush, I went and check and I had a pretty large spot on my pad, and it was pink.

So off to the hossy we go, I still figured that I had just wet my pants. We get to the hossy, they checked me, and I went off for an u/s. When we got back from the u/s they told me okay your water did break your being airlifted to Reno.

I totally lost it I was crying my eyes out freaking out.

They gave me two IVs one in my hand and one in my arm. They took I am not sure how much blood. But I have so many holes in my arms it is not funny. I think they gave me the steroid, but the nurse at the hospital doesn't think so. She didn't have my chart, and I didn't ask again. The started the mag drip, that stuff is the devil himself. My eyes burned my lips cracked, I STILL can't breath out of my nose. Oh and holy having to pee batman.

The care flight people got there strapped me on the backboard (holy ass cramp) and off we went.

I have to tell you when we got to Reno I HATED the Dr, he was an ass, even said something about abortion. He pretty much told me the baby is going to be mentally handicapped or dead. they checked me for fluid, nothing it was negative.

So the next morning, the dr comes in again, does another u/s told me my fluid was still low, but maybe things didn't look as horrible in the morning? He then said it all looks good and wanted to keep me one more day okay....

Not much happened until this morning and it is pretty much the same.

I found out VERY good chance I will have to have a c/section, they really don't want to put any strain on Caden's heart. I have to see the Peri about once a month, I will have an appointment in the next couple days, where there is a pediatric cardio Dr there. When he is born I will have a cardiac team waiting, at 34 weeks I need to have the amino just to see if this is chromosomes or a birth defect.

I think that is all of it. Oh I am on bed rest, which is going to totally suck monkey balls.

0 comments: