okay so what happened this time...
i had just got to work, i was sitting on the floor shredding some paperwork. I got a call stood up and felt a gush, but C had just kicked my bladder, so I figured again I wet my pants.
BUT as I was on the phone call I felt several more gushes, then I felt it run down my leg. I went into the potty, BRIGHT RED pad 100% full. Made the phone calls, off we went (this time to reno)
got here the decided that they just wanted to watch me overnight, and the dr would be in in the morning.
When Dr Slotnick came in he did the u/s Caden is weighing in at 1 3/4 of a pound. The first thing that I could see, there was NO fluid. So IV was started, steroid was given. My strep test from last week was negative, so I am not on antis at this time. I just have the needle in my arm for the IV but no fluids. (they are not pushing the fluids as much).
We are doing a c/section there is two reasons here. One Caden is breech. Even if he flips, I would prefer not to put any strain on his heart so I have requested we do this c/section which the dr agrees with.
The paperwork for the tubal has been signed. I just have to have the paperwork signed 72 hours before the tubal for insurance to pay. We talked about IF C does not survive. If I will still want it. P and I talked in great detail several times. We first decided (back when I had the spotting) that we were done. Then we talked just the other day, we don't want to feel like we are replacing C if he doesn't make it.
So that is that for now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment