Tuesday, May 31, 2011

doctors appointments..

Caden had his 3 month follow up with his pulmy.. We got talking about the homeopathic stuff, and she asked if we thought there was a difference. I replied yes, in the last 6 months he has went from barely speaking to talking in 2+ word sentences, he is mimicking, he doesn't seem to be hitting the brick wall anymore.

Then of course we got talking about his asthma, she asked when the last time we gave him a breathing treatment, if we were seeing any issues with his breathing etc. I said the last time was in April, he hasn't wheezed, coughed, or even been sick.

She knows we also give Rylee the homeopathic (the first time was because she wanted to try it also). Rylee also has asthma, and she also hasn't had ANY breathing issues.

K is sure that the homeopathic "drugs" have or are healing their asthma.

She also mentioned that she would like me to speak at one of her conventions. Not sure I am willing.. I am NOT a public speaker! I did say I could do a letter, and she was okay with that.

Other news, Caden has to have his adenoids removed. No big shocker there, we knew it was coming up. I am really not worried about it, the healing time for them is 1 day. If it helps him sleep better I am all for it :)

Caden is now up to 29.7 lbs (he finally gained)! And 36 inches tall. :) Not my little dude anymore.

0 comments: