Yes I know I suck, and I am so sorry.
So, since this is about Caden, here it is. Caden had another dose of the homeopathic stuff the first part of the month. We didn't see the strong aggravation that we saw last time, but his sleep was very disturbed.
He hasn't hit ONE mental block since starting them.
He went from speaking one word with us unable to understand most of what he said to speaking in 2-4 word sentences, mimicking new words, and we understand about 60% of what he says.
While he still has a long way to go, he is slowly getting there. I recently found a link that talks about preemies and their delays. It said that 50%+ of 25-28 weekers will suffer the same delays that we see in Caden. Take that stupid case manager who tells me that this isn't normal.
In other news, we are down to the final months of speech/occupational therapy. I signed the transition papers the first of the month. His first day of preschool will be the first Monday after his birthday.

1 comments:
i CANNOT believe he is old enough to be starting preschool. crazy! glad he's doing well :)
Post a Comment