So I have noticed on several posts today people with the it's my way or the highway mentality. Are you KIDDING ME? Okay so lets get into this shit.
Cloth diapers, (the main thing that sparked this blog) I have no issues with cloth diapers, but they are not for me. I am not going to go post on someones status about how cloth diapers are so gross (not that I think they are, I just hate the extra laundry). Really what is the point of yelling at someone because they choose to use a different type of diapers then you? Oh heaven forbid I decide I like Huggies better then LUVS are you going to pitch a bitch fit about that one also? What point are you trying to get across besides you're a bitch?
hot topic- Circumcision. While *I* have decided it is better for MY son to be left intact, I also understand the social pressure there is not to make that decision. I am not going to go and tell someone they abused their son over it. All you do is make the other person shut down and stop listening.
Politics (yes I am on a roll with hot topics today) Debating politics is one of the most pointless things you can do. My mind is already set what way I am going to vote. Unless some dirty shit comes out, you're not going to change my mind. Add to that, if you source is a non-partisan source, I am not going to listen to (fox news) bullshit. If you keep badgering me about it, again I will shut down and stop listening. I am glad YOU feel the way YOU feel, so go vote that way. But *I* feel the way *I* feel, and *I* will vote the way *I* feel makes better sense for *ME*. FYI, I am not a one issue voter, I look at the way the person feels about EVERYTHING, there isn't a make or break issue for me.
CIO, co-sleeping, and general parenting. Hey you-yeah you random person who thinks just because CIO worked for your child, and you think that your bed is just your bed! That doesn't mean that works for everyone or even that it will work for your next child. After four kids I have learned one thing, it is just because it worked for one, it is a guarantee it will NOT work for the next. So next time you jump on your judgmental soap box remember to eat your words when little Johnny CIOs for four hours and in utter desperation you bring him to your bed so you can sleep. I would say I would laugh when that happens, wait I am saying if I am there to see it I WILL be laughing.
And while we are at it, since I am being a major bitch today, formula versus breast. GET THE FUCK OVER IT! We KNOW breast is best for god sakes! But when you have defective tits what are you going to do starve your kid? Yeah I thought not.
Needless to say, I am so sick of people feeling the need to debate every.little.thing. Just because you think your way is heaven sent doesn't mean I do. Get over yourself, you are not GOD!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
When you have nothing nice to say blog about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
amen sister! on every GD point!
Post a Comment