Friday, November 14, 2008

11/14/08 The Yuckies

Okay to explain. Why do I think the end is getting near, I don't know. Just an overwhelming feeling. I am starting to feel yucky, just a general not feeling well feel. Nothing specific, just a general not feeling well. Which is one of the first signs of infection.

The Dr came in and checked me, I have no tenderness, no fever. The NST came back great. But I just can't shake the feeling. Then the other lady who has been here about as long as me (different reason) gave birth last night at just over 25 weeks.

The nurse and I were talking, and I made the comment that I think it is getting near but I can't put my finger one WHY. She said, the moms know. Most times they can't say why, just a gut feeling, that something isn't right. And that is what I have something isn't right. DO I know what isn't right, no. Just a general, more achy, not feeling well feeling. When the mom makes that comment, we the nurse knows it is within a week.

0 comments: