I don't talk much about my kids besides when they are being little terrors. So I am going to talk about C, not just as a preemie, as C.
He smiles all the time. When he gets one of his shots he will scream for about 30 seconds, cuddle for about 2 minutes, then he is all smiles again. That is our clue he isn't feeling well.
He is an okay sleeper, not great, but not horrible. Some nights he is up every 1-2 hours, some nights he sleeps all night. I just roll with it. I know this stage will not last forever. I also know, C is my last, I want to treasure all of these lasts as long as I can.
He LOVES to eat. We are not talking bottles, we are talking FOOD. He will NOT eat baby cereal, he wants the real thing. He will eat the jar foods, but he totally prefers real food. It seems like his favorite thing right now, fish. *gag*
He is not a fan of the sippy cup. We have tried several. Right now his favorite seems to be the munch kin starter, but he will not take much from it. I have to remember he is only 8 months.
He does not like crowds. We had him at a birthday party this weekend and he was in melt down the entire time. Our fault I know we kept him hidden away (still do).
It is as if he knows he is a preemie, and that people treat him different because of it. He HATES it. It is almost like he is telling people I am a normal baby treat me that way. He hates baby talk, he will ignore you if you baby talk. He hates that "preemie tone" again he will ignore you.
He has the will power of a full grown man. If he thinks he can do it, he does. He will muscle his way through what ever obstacle is in his way.
His favorite past times, I have a window by my front door that has a ledge, he will stand (or kneel) at that window for hours watching everything. He loves to go into the bathrooms and "sing" He loves his sisters, adores them. Too bad they think he is a stinky boy, that has cooties.
He is just such an awesome little dude.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Awesome little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay for C! :)
i love hearing the happy baby stories... C is such a little man! stinky boys rule!!
Now that is a mom that knows her baby.
I could totally tell things like that about my A man. The last baby is the one that you really know.
Aw, he sounds like such a sweet little guy! I'm so glad, after all he put you through it's the least he could do. I still can't believe his birthday is almost here!!
Aww thanks for posting this...I love hearing all about other little babies! He sounds like such a good cutie pie! :)
Post a Comment