Thursday, November 19, 2009

One year ago TODAY...

I was blessed with one amazing little guy. He spent the first 74 days of his life in the hospital. He Amazes me every day. I am so very thankful for him, and for everyone that was with us during our journey. Thank you! I know many of you have seen me melt down, many of you have seen a horrible side of me, but you stuck with us. So thank you!




C likes to play outside, even if it is cold and dark.


Yummy Cake!!

74 buttons, for the 74 days C was in the hospital. This blanket was given to me a few days before I had C, I was able to get about 10 stitches in it before I had C. The plan was to leave it unfinished, but I could not do that. I didn't have the time to add the stitches now, so I added the buttons. C was given this for his birthday, but it will be boxed up with all his other things.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well you never fail to make me cry LOL. I loved the video. He certainly is amazing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY C!

iiri said...

He's come a long way Momma, and he is going to keep on surprising you!

I love the 74 buttons, what a great thought, you are one creative woman.