I forgot to mention when I was on my mini freak out about C about adjusted ages.
Six more months and they stop adjusting Cs age. Six more months and they feel that he is caught up. Six more months and my little guy is not a preemie anymore.
Granted I will have to mark that he was a preemie for who knows how long (I just filled out some papers on K (14) and it asked if he was a preemie. It is part of Cs medical history, but six more months! It has been a LONG 18 months, I am ready.
Other news... C is now pointing. I noticed it yesterday. I had some cookies in the oven.. I was pointing at them showing them to R, C peeked in saw the cookies looked at me and pointed at them. Later last night he wanted the phone, and pointed at it. One of his fails on the Autism screen, and he is now doing it. YAY!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Adjusted age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY for pointing!!! that's such good news kim! :) i really think C is just on is own schedule-- he's definelty a man with a mind of his own.
& 6 mos? wow.... it's been a long road & we will have to do some serious celebrating when the day hits :)
YAY for pointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo! 6 months...
Post a Comment